Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dear God.

Dear God,

Wassup? Long time, no see. I tried contacting you a lot of times, but seems like there is some problem in your network. You are either out of the coverage area of your network or you are busy. If its the former, then I suggest you change your network provider. And with all the new age technology, you don't even have to change your number. But if its the latter, then you should really subscribe to a voice mail service. You know, it kind of gets annoying trying to call someone and not getting a reply even once.

I assume you've been real busy now a days and therefore have had no time to keep up with what's going on in my life. Unfortunately, I find Twitter too demented or else you could have followed me on it. But I do have Facebook account which I do stalk religiously and a wall post from you wouldn't be that bad.

So, I'll give you a heads-up on the situation. I am having a hard time with my life. Not that anything's wrong with it in particular but sometimes, its just a little too much to handle. I am just out of my teenage and adulthood is slightly confusing you see. I am not sure how to deal with a lot of things and have no experience with them whatsoever so it would have been nice if you were around a little more, considering you have a lot of experience with life. I genuinely needed a friend in those times and I thought we were friends. Now that I think about it, I imagine you wearing that "F.R.I.E.N.D.S- If you buy me a beer" T-shirt. Really, what have you been doing?! Are you on a summer vacation?? Then please send me a postcard from where ever you are.

Some people say you do not exist. I just can not believe that. We were friends once(hopefully still are, unless you have changed your mind and decided you do not want anymore stalkers and chucked me out of your Friend's List). I know you are not a bad person per se but you really need to keep in touch with your friends, dude. In this crazy world of PR, you really can not cut back on the socialization. You are a celeb, for God's sake! Please, act like one and give me a page 3 pic with you soon.

I am not really angry with you(can't afford that). I am just worried something's wrong with you, like your Facebook account crashed or you are too bankrupt to pay your phone bill. If its anything like that buddy, I am just a phone call/wall post away. Do not feel shy. Shit happens in everyone's life. As they say "a friend in need is a friend indeed".

So, ping me asap. Or text me. If that's also not possible then you could write a letter. I know you are a little old school types. Its okay, no big deal. Keep in touch. Have fun with the chicks there. They seem to be keeping you real busy lately.

Yours lovingly
An Old Friend

2 comments: