Saturday, November 20, 2010

My first blog!

Before, I start my blog, let me apologise in advance. I have never written a blog in my life before and this is my first. Yeah, I write a lot and a lot of people have seen my work too, but blogging is new to me. So, if there is something you think needs to be added to or taken off from my blog, feel free to let me know :) [Yes, I am sorry, but I am going to make those annoying smilies :P]

As you can see, my blog is named 'Everything About Nothing' and that's exactly what I am going to write about. Nothing. Because what actually matters in the end is nothing. I'll tell you how- we often see people saying "Our politicians are useless. They can do nothing" or "Nothing is impossible". When we start talking about nothing we reach to discussing something, something that might actually make a difference or a the least, spread a smile. 

I know its a complicated theory, but if you keep a track of my thoughts you will find that each thought fits like a piece in a puzzle and makes a larger, much clearer picture of what I think. You are free to disagree and let me know what you think. Because together we might actually come to a solid solution or at least have a good debate :)

I would keep updating my blog as soon as I think I have something worth putting forward. Hope all of you like it :)


1 comment:

  1. First step into sharing your thoughts with the world eh? Thats good. You are finally opening up. You are like the Indian economy after 1991, finally liberalized :P. Anyways, I am definitely going to keep following your blog and read your interesting thoughts. Write away, Rutuja Shinde!

    ReplyDelete